THURSDAY IS RAY’S TESTIMONY!
What have I learned & how have I grown through my journey
- How uncomfortable intimacy is.
- Gratitude for the opportunity to share my love for the Lord with my Mom before she passed.
- My marriage relationship paralleled my relationship with God. Loving with my heart was too risky. It wasn’t my substance abuse or my bi-polar disorder that cost me my 23 year marriage, it was my dishonesty and my bad choices
- I was/am scared to death of being vulnerable.
- I believed that good works might be enough to “earn” entry to heaven. I had not truly accepted salvation.
- I have found joy and happiness through a personal, intimate relationship with Christ. This spiritual awakening, saved my life.
- I am not alone. There is hope
- Today I choose to forgive myself.
• My children have taught me about unconditional love. Children truly are the closest thing I can experience to God’s love for me. When I have one of those sinful moments and I wonder how God could love someone like me, I think of how I love my children NO MATTER WHAT
Come Hear more of Ray’s Testimony This Thursday. Dinner Starts at 5:50, Large Group at 6:30.
Principle 7: Reserve a daily time with God for self-examination, Bible reading, and prayer in order to know God and His will for my life and to gain the power to follow His will.
Step 10: We continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it. “So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!” 1 Corinthians 10:12
Thursday’s Dinner: Want to know what is for dinner every Thursday? Sign up for our weekly text.