The CRCR guidelines are:
1) Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts, feelings, and actions. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
2) There is NO cross talk please. Cross talk is when two people engage in a dialogue during the meeting. Each person sharing is free to express feelings without interruptions. This also includes digital chatting.
3) We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to “fix” one another.
4) Anonymity and Confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
5) Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.
6) All members must use headphones. This will ensure that no one else can overhear what is shared in the group.
7) All members must be on camera. If the group leader asked, they must show the rest of the group that no one else is in the room.
8) The meetings will not be recorded.
We are counting on you to keep these groups as safe as possible.
The CRCR guidelines must be used every time. The leader is subject to remove anyone who is not following the guidelines.
Note: If the internet is a trigger for you, if you have decided to not use the internet to protect your recovery, you need to take extra precautions such as, going over to a friend’s house who is in the group and be online in the group together per city & state guidelines.